- Philosophy of Karbala International Journal of Modern Science
- Who Can Submit?
- General Submission Rules
- Formatting Requirements
- Rights for Authors and Karbala International Journal of Modern Science
Philosophy of Karbala International Journal of Modern Science
For more information, please see Karbala International Journal of Modern Science Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Karbala International Journal of Modern Science provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
General Submission Rules
Submitted articles cannot have been previously published, nor be forthcoming in an archival journal or book (print or electronic). Please note: "publication" in a working-paper series does not constitute prior publication. In addition, by submitting material to Karbala International Journal of Modern Science, the author is stipulating that the material is not currently under review at another journal (electronic or print) and that he or she will not submit the material to another journal (electronic or print) until the completion of the editorial decision process at Karbala International Journal of Modern Science. If you have concerns about the submission terms for Karbala International Journal of Modern Science, please contact the editors.
Karbala International Journal of Modern Science has no general rules about the formatting of articles upon initial submission. There are, however, rules governing the formatting of the final submission. See Author Guidelines for details. Although bepress can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to produce an electronic version of the article as a high-quality PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) file, or a Microsoft Word, WordPerfect or RTF file that can be converted to a PDF file.
It is understood that the current state of technology of Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) is such that there are no, and can be no, guarantees that documents in PDF will work perfectly with all possible hardware and software configurations that readers may have.
All articles published open access will be immediately free for everyone to read, download, copy, and distribute. Permitted third party reuse is defined by your choice of one of the following user licenses/the following user license:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND):
Allows users to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Open Access Publication Fee
The author does not have any publication charges for open access. University of Kerbala will pay to make the article open access.
Rights for Authors and Karbala International Journal of Modern Science
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors assign to Karbala International Journal of Modern Science all copyright in the article, subject to the expansive personal--use exceptions described below.Authors will transfer copyright to University of Kerbala, but will have the right to reuse the article on the terms of their selected end user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights. For more information about copyright please find the details below: Authors sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher, the University of Kerbala. In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights) so long as it contains the end user license, and a DOI link to the version of record on the journal's Digital Commons site.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media (e.g., diskettes, back-up servers, Zip disks, etc.), provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment (e.g., a Phrenology professor at the University of Southern North Dakota can have her article appear in the University of Southern North Dakota's Department of Phrenology online publication series); and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of Karbala International Journal of Modern Science, requires credit to Karbala International Journal of Modern Science as copyright holder (e.g., Karbala International Journal of Modern Science © 2022).
The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from Karbala International Journal of Modern Science provided the author does not alter the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification:
People seeking an exception, or who have questions about use, should contact the editors.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Karbala International Journal of Modern Science website and/or software agree not to misuse the Karbala International Journal of Modern Science service or software in any way.
The failure of Karbala International Journal of Modern Science to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Karbala International Journal of Modern Science and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.